Sunday 22 February 2009

PR

(By Richard Holway – Sunday 22nd Feb 09 8.00pm) Although I’m best known as an analyst, I guess the greatest part of my time in IT has really been in marketing – I was the Group Marketing Director of Hoskyns (now Capgemini) in the late 1970s/early 1980s. As such I’ve had about 30 years dealing with the press.

I would suspect that the publication most read by the current readership of UKHotViews and, perhaps even more importantly our ‘target audience’ as we launch our subscriber services, is the Financial Times. I’m therefore pretty chuffed that we got a pretty good write-up in Monday’s FT. See Cutbacks likely to hurt IT services.

Some of the bits of the article weren’t exactly what I said in the interview – but that’s something else I have learned to live with over the last few decades!

No comments:

Post a Comment