Tuesday 17 March 2009

Errors and Corrections

(By Richard Holway 1.00pm 17th Mar 09) Hands up. In my Cross-dressing article I should have referred to the Apple iPhone as 'one of' the biggest smartphone suppliers in the world. Nokia are the biggest with a 49.4% share (according to data released by Gartner a few days ago) with RIM (Blackberry) at 16.6% and Apple at 8.2%.

Also, I'm told that Spotify was setup by Swedes choosing London for their HQ. That rather neatly 'illustrates the point' of my other article about the high number of immigrants forming silicon valley tech companies!

I'm also told that Spotify will soon be an app on the Apple iPhone apps store. Now that would be neat too.

Footnote - It is of continued amazement to me that we write all these learned articles about IT services etc but we get the greatest feedback for stuff we do on 1) Music 2) Smartphones 3) Social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment