Thursday 9 July 2009

Charles Cox

(By Richard Holway 6.00pm 9th July 09) It is with great sadness that I learned that Charles Cox, who I was proud to call a personal friend as well as a respected industry colleague, died last week. I wouldn’t normally put such news on HotViews but I know many of our readers both knew Charles and have asked me for reports since he was so badly injured in 2007.

I first knew Charles back in the 1970s when we both worked at Hoskyns. But most of you will know him for his many years at EDS where he founded EDS’ Global Government Group and latterly was Vice President and Managing Director for UK Government.

I also have gratitude to Charles for securing EDS as a Patron of the Prince’s Trust Technology Leadership Group and serving on its Committee during my time as Chairman.

Our thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment